OrthoPets devices are custom fabricated based off of a fiberglass impression taken of your pet’s leg. We fabricate each brace or prosthetic to support the therapeutic mobility goals set by the referring veterinarian. For a cost estimate, you will need to speak directly with an OrthoPets Case Manager. The pricing of your pet’s device will vary depending on the complexity of the case and if any special components are required. Orthotic devices cost between $750.00 – $950.00 USD, and prosthetics devices cost between $1350.00 – $1750.00 USD.
OrthoPets utilizes FedEx only to ship from our fabrication center. All packages coming from OrthoPets are tracked and insured to ensure your pet’s brace arrives safely and on time to your prescribing veterinarian’s clinic.
When preparing to ship your pet’s mobility solution to OrthoPets, you are able to use the courier of your choice. Please discuss your pet’s device with an OrthoPets Case Manager prior to shipping back to us. Also, please ensure the device is labeled with your pet’s name and your contact information.
Please contact OrthoPets for international shipping rates and timeframes. OrthoPets does not cover international shipping or custom charges when sending and receiving packages. When shipping internationally, OrthoPets will only use Fed Ex. Fed Ex can take 1-5 business days (pending customs) and typically costs $85.00-$175.00. We do not have accounts with UPS or DHL and therefore cannot ship via these couriers.
Shipping charges may be subject to sales tax depending upon the laws of the country to which the order is being shipped.
- Casting Kits: ship within 24-48 hours upon payment received. We ship Monday-Friday (Excluding State and Federal Holidays).
- Custom Orthotics (Stifle, Tarsus, Carpus and Elbow devices) ships within 5-7 business days upon receipt of the fiberglass impression, paperwork, pictures, video, and payment.
- Custom Prosthetic (Artificial limbs): ships within 7-10 business days upon receipt of the fiberglass impression, paperwork, pictures, video, and payment.
- OrthoPets has the right to change fabrication time schedules depending upon outgoing projects. OrthoPets will always notify client in case of time delays.
- Rush Service Fees: OrthoPets charges a fee of $200.00 for RUSH SERVICES. Bilateral RUSH fee is $350.00. Rush Jobs will be shipped within 3 business days.
- Minor Adjustments to Devices: shipped within 1-3 business days depending on the work required.
- Shipping Out of the Country can take anywhere from 7-10 business days. All shipping out of the country require extra fees.
Estimated Arrival Dates Do Not Apply to:
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, PO boxes and rural areas
- Deliveries made to U.S. territories, APO, FPO and international addresses
- Items that are out of stock at the time of ordering
- Shipping arrival dates are our best estimates and are not guaranteed.
- Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery time.
- Some products will require a signature for delivery.
- If you have shipping-related questions, please contact us directly.
Packages will not ship from OrthoPets on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve and Day