- OrthoPets devices are custom fabricated based off of an impression of your patient’s/pet’s leg. We fabricate each orthotic brace or prosthetic device to support the therapeutic mobility goals set by the referring veterinarian.
- The pricing of your pet’s device will vary depending on the type of device, complexity of the case, and any special components required to support your patient/pet. For a cost estimate please speak directly with an OrthoPets Case Manager.
Manufacturing & Order Fulfillment Timeline:
- Please note that OrthoPets works a compressed workweek and our business days are Monday – Thursday.
- Processing of your patient’s case typically takes 24 hours.
- Manufacturing of orthotic devices normally takes 5 – 7 OrthoPets business days.
- Manufacturing of prosthetic devices normally takes 7 – 10 OrthoPets business days.
- Adjustments of devices normally take 1 – 3 business days.
- Device refurbishment usually takes 1 – 3 OrthoPets business days.
- Rush manufacturing may be available. Contact us for costs.
- OrthoPets reserves the right to change/update the above schedules. If a delay does occur, you will always be advised.
Shipping & Costs:
- OrthoPets utilizes only FedEx to ship from our fabrication center in Denver, CO. All packages coming from OrthoPets are tracked and insured to ensure your pet’s brace arrives as quickly and safely as possible.
- If you are shipping a device back for adjustment, please discuss your pet’s device with an OrthoPets Case Manager prior to shipping back to us and please ensure the device is labeled with your pet’s name and your contact information. Please use the shipping courier of your choice.
- Domestic shipping: Free shipping is normally included with devices.
- International shipping: Normally $30 – $100 depending on region. International shipping may be subject to import fees and/or taxes depending on the law of the country of where the device will be shipped.
- Domestic shipping: Normally delivered within three (3) FedEx business days (Mon-Fri) by 4:30pm for businesses and by 8:00pm for residences.
- International shipping: Normally delivered within five (5) FedEx business days (Mon-Fri) by 4:30pm for businesses and by 8:00pm for residences.
- Deliveries to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO and some rural addresses may take longer
- Please note that shipping arrival dates are best estimates. OrthoPets is not responsible for delays incurred by FedEx or other 3rd party shippers.
- OrthoPets is not responsible for weather delays, pandemics, and other factors out of our control.
- OrthoPets is closed and orders/cases will not be processed or shipped on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- If you have any questions, please contact us