SHOPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Orders placed after 3pm MST will ship the following day, Monday through Thursday. It can take up to 1 business day to process your order.
- OrthoPets over-the-counter products are medical devices and should be used only under the direction of a veterinarian.
- All over-the-counter products are designed for short-term use only and should be only used for approximately 3-6 months before considering a replacement. The wear down time can vary depending on the severity of the injury/condition as well as other factors.
- An initial break-in period is advised (ie. 10 minutes 4-6 times per day for 2 weeks.) Devices should not be left on overnight and is suggested to be used for no more than 4 continuous hours without a break. Although uncommonly encountered when following a proper wearing schedule, I understand it is recommended to monitor digits for swelling.
- There is no warranty expressed or implied on OrthoPets over-the-counter products.
- Adjustments may be considered, but items that are adjusted are immediately ineligible for the need for a return or exchange. Please contact OrthoPets about fit concerns or issues as soon as possible so we can determine if a modification is possible.
- If you need the assess fit of and item, please apply a protective garment over your pet’s paw or limb. You may use a very thin baby sock or stocking to so that the item does not come in direct contact.
- If an OrthoPets over-the-counter product is defective from a manufacturing error, OrthoPets will replace the product at no cost to the customer. OrthoPets will determine defect causes.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDS:
- Refunds (excluding shipping and restocking fees) can only be issued if the item is returned to us in resellable condition (free of dirt, pet hair, debris, etc.) and in its original package. OrthoPets reserves the right to reject returns and refunds.
- Shipping charges are not reimbursable. Restocking fees are 10% of the cost of the product.
- OrthoPets must be made aware of any exchange or return need within 14 days of purchase.
- OrthoPets is not responsible for shipping of exchange items. Exchanges can be sent to us using whichever carrier you prefer and OrthoPets will bill $15.00 for return shipping. If you prefer not to be billed by OrthoPets for return shipping on exchanges, you may include a return shipping label or email us one.
- OrthoPets utilizes FedEx shipping for all outgoing shipments.
- Ground Shipping: 3-5 business days
- 2Day Shipping: 2 business days
- International Shipping: 3-7 business days (depending on location)
- OrthoPets cannot guarantee shipping times or offer any reimbursements on shipping costs.
- For international shipments, please consider that many countries charge taxes, duties, and import fees. OrthoPets is not responsible for these charges/fees.